Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fall is Here

Fall is upon us and as I do at the beginning of every season, I truly feel that fall is the most beautiful. Next month I'll say winter, but for now, the most beautiful is fall. The leaves have changed and are starting to fall, the air is crisp and the days are short. Fires are in the fireplaces, football is on tv, coffee shops are full. It's mid-November already and I feel a panic in my heart by how quickly this year is flying by. My birthday is tomorrow and I swear I just had one!

So, for my birthday, it's all about indulging myself and spending time with friends, family, loved ones. Have some fun. Have some great conversation. Take a big time out from life and just enjoy myself. That's exactly what I intend to do! Even though birthdays aren't quite what they used to be (now I really feel the age!) I still firmly believe in celebrating - however you want! Be it with a great meal, buying something special for yourself, doing something you wouldn't normally do for yourself - treat yourself to something good! It's another year and you're still kicking! Celebrate another year of amazing memories!

So, that's what I'm going to do. Celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home